Win95 printing

From: Malcolm Austen <malcolm.austen@computing-services.oxford.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 16:27:03 +0000 (GMT)
To: Amaya List <www-amaya@w3.org>
I realise these aren't going to be high on the priority list but since
win95 printing has never (in my experience from v1.2 on) worked smoothly
and flawlessly it seems worth documenting the v2.4 state as seen by me:

 - the print button results in a stream of error reports (& no output)
	Error - Source: PrintOnePage(1)
   but all is well if I use File>Setup&Print instead.

 - printing still has that irritating habit, on completion, of returning
	the focus to the window _before_ Amaya rather than to Amaya (ie.
	it appears that a spurious <Alt-Tab> action has been inserted).

regards,
	Malcolm.

 Malcolm.Austen@OUCS.ox.ac.uk     http://users.ox.ac.uk/~malcolm/