Re: Tables "Feature"

Hi,

Thanks for your complete and clear report.
I see that you tried to transform a table-row into a header-cell.
Amaya didn't succeed and tried to insert a header-cell before. For that it
analyzed the DTD to find out a path of sub-tree leading to a header-cell
and which could be created here. The first path it found out started with a
form.

Of course there are several possible paths and this is not the most intuitive,
but this is the first that Amaya tested (the order depends on the current order
in the S language) and Amaya stops as soon as it has a valid path.
The right solution would be to test all possible paths and either propose the
choice to the user or choose the shorter path.

I don't think we will fix that problem in the next release, but I agree it's a
real problem.