[www-amaya] <none>

From: Radhesh Mohandas <rod@arl.wustl.edu>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 12:19:35 -0500 (EST)
To: www-amaya@w3.org
Hi,
	I downloaded Amaya Binary for the first time
When I start Amaya, my KeyBoard is disabled - in the sense what ever I
type holding the shift key appears as the extended ISO characters
but I am not able to type the normal ASCII characters.

I am on a sun solaris.

Can any one help me by telling what variables/configuration files I have
to edit.

Thanks.
Radhesh Mohandas
Residence:            	 #	Office:
341,#B,Rosedale Ave.     #      Jolley 541, Computer Science Dept.
St.Louis,MO 63112        #      One Brookings Drive,Washington University,
                         #      St.Louis,MO - 63130.
phone :  314-862-1418    #      314-935-7543
He, who cooks just for the purpose of nourishing his body, eats only sin.
						- The BhagvadGeeta