Re: iso-8859-2 fonts for Amaya

> Hi,
> <nl><nl>
>
> I am developing sites, and I would like to know how to change fonts in Amaya. Is there any possibility? Do I need to recompile it with changed fonts?

Today Amaya supports only a limited list of languages (see the entry
Attributes->Language).
If fonts are available and you have set the right language in the body, Amaya
could display the page
correctly. This support is very limited, but we're working on the Unicode
support in Amaya and that
will better solve the problem. We hope to have an alpha release of the Unicode
support by end of April.