Re: deleting slash at the and of an URL

From: Karl-Michael Schneider <schneide@phil.uni-passau.de>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 14:34:31 +0100 (MET)
To: Irene.Vatton@inrialpes.fr
Cc: www-amaya@w3.org
I guess the way I stated my question was misleading. The problem is not that
the two URL's produce different results but that Amaya seems to think they
mean the same. Please try the following: Load the first URL (with the slash),
then delete the final slash and press return. Amaya does nothing. Netscape will
load the second URL (which results in a different page, of course).

Karl-Michael