Re: How to get Amaya to recognize JSP pages as HTML?

From: Edward Moon <em@mooned.org>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 10:05:27 -0800 (PST)
To: Irene.Vatton@inrialpes.fr
cc: www-amaya@w3.org
Thanks for adding jsp to the next release.

Are you going to make a config file where a user can add an extension
without waiting for a new release? Or perhaps an option to force Amaya
to always assume files are HTML documents? The reason why I ask is as a
consultant, I end up viewing and editing JSP, ASP, PHP, CFM, and other
file formats that are HTML-like at various companies.

In most cases, I can't edit files directly from the server (as the
JSP/ASP/PHP code gets executed during the request) so manipulating the
mime type doesn't help me.