Editor.A...where does it get updated?

From: David Yang <david@math.edu>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2000 18:13:23 -0600
To: <www-amaya@w3.org>
Hey,

I'm trying to only reconfigure the menu bar, move some things around and get
rid of one of the menu bars... I edited Editor.A to get rid of the Links
Menu but how do I update this? I tried rebuilding the entire project but
when I went to see editor.h, it still had the dialogue linked to Links. How
do I update the changes in Editor.A without doing a complete rebuild.. is
this possible?

Thanks for any information,

David