Re: Some of the many bugs

> Hello,
>
> I installed the german dictonary - it didn't work.
> After trying several things, I found out, that it doesn't see the
> lang-attribute in the html tag. When I moved it to the body tag it
> worked. - The language it checks for should be displayed.

We will check why Amaya doesn't use the right language when it's set
to the html tag.
When Amaya detects a spelling error it displays the language of the
current word it is checking. If you didn't have the dictionary installed it
cannot detect any error.

> When I use the cursor-keys to move through the document, Amaya often
> hangs for a while, espescially when moving across big pictures - these keys
> shouldn't be buffered. (I have a slow machine!)

That is not so easy to control.

> The usage of pseudocolor-displays is terrible.
> (Did I write usage? I meant missusage.)

On what platform?

> Amaya hangs on http://www.bol.de/.
>
> CU