Problem with rendering tab characters in source view.

From: <bglbv@my-deja.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2000 14:38:24 -0500 (EST)
To: www-amaya@w3.org
<head>
<title>Amaya doesn't render HTs properly with TextFileP</title>
</head>
	<h1>Amaya and horizontal tabs</h1>
	Under some circumstances, namely when rendering the source
	view of a document whose source contains ASCII&nbsp;9 (<acronym
	title="Horizontal Tabulation">HT</acronym>) characters, Amaya
	causes successive words to run into one another.
	that the problem is generic.
	of its lines begin with an HT character. Load it into Amaya (I
	used a CVS snapshot as of 1999-12-31) and look at the source
		view. (The HTML view is fine.) I hope mailers along the
		way won't strip the tabs from		this message.