what if -- startup page is not being found

From: John Russell <ve3ll@rac.ca>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 13:27:17 -0400
To: www-amaya@w3.org
I have found that if my startup or home page is missing
then when Amaya starts up --- it doesnt display the
  toolbar with the stop icon   --- so i am unable to get
   out of the attempt to find missing site ......
this appears to be a initialization sequencing problem
   where the toolbar display should be occuring prior
   to any call to find page -- even the start page !!!
Sorry to be so late in discovering this flaw......
  and of course with site off air I wonder how long
  it will take to get mail flying to you.....

John Russell, VE3LL@RAC.CA
http://www.cgocable.net/~jrussel
Mystery readers may want to click on DOROTHYL