underlining src attribute of frame

From: John Russell <ve3ll@rac.ca>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 02:07:57 -0400
To: www-amaya@w3.org
looking at my own frameset as an example
when one's default amaya.css has the
underline links instruction:
[a] the src attribute has no underline
[b] the noframes component which uses a body element  DOES
    have the user friendly jumppoint underlined.........
perhaps it is a bug or perhaps it is a vagueness in how the
src attribute is to be rendered  but I think that since it is
a hypertext link object , it should be tied to the underline links
  instruction in the style .....
it may be a bug or vagueness in  src attribute is/isnt link ????
my vote is it is
if it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, swims like a duck
and quacks like a duck  then it is a duck !

John Russell, VE3LL@RAC.CA
http://www.cgocable.net/~jrussel
Mystery readers may want to click on DOROTHYL