RE: How to set up the libwww contributors

From: Dave J Woolley <DJW@bts.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 12:16:40 +0100
To: www-lib@w3.org, www-amaya@w3.org

	[DJW:]  May fail on www-lib group.

> From:	Fox One [SMTP:rockman66_1999@yahoo.com]
>
> However, what I will do is to use libwww
> to make a very very very simple browser --
> so that I can become familiar with libwww's
> usage.

	[DJW:]  There always has been a very simple browser,
	the line mode browser, that uses libwww.  If you want
	something more, you should consider integrating the latest
	libwww into Lynx, but be warned that even text only browsers
	are far from simple, especially when you consider the need
	to support contemporary HTML abuses.