Re: [Announcement] Amaya 3.0

From: Rahman, Rezaur <rezaur.rahman@intel.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 12:01:49 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-amaya@w3.org
I am trying to find out currently supported W3C XML standards by Amaya. Does
it support xml Schema, xpath, xpointer, css2, dom2 core, dom2 events, SMIL
boston, xslt and p3p ? My latest findings are it supports XLINK, XHTML 1.0
and Math ML. Is there a good place to find it out. The related document only
states what it supports at each release and could not find any support for
above standards.

Thanks
Rezaur Rahman