Simple Table Problem

From: John S. Dorsey <jsdorsey@md.prestige.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 19:47:10 -0400
To: <www-amaya@w3.org>
I know that several table problems have been discussed, but I didn't see this problem mentioned. I use the Amaya editor to create a basic table with the default values of 2 rows, 2 columns and a border of 1. The table is never displayed, although it appears in the generated HTML. The border attribute is not being applied. If I type in "border=1" in the HTML source, the table is displayed. Is there a fix for this?

John Dorsey