Re: bug : file selection dialog

From: P. T. Rourke <ptrourke@mediaone.net>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 14:39:24 -0400
To: <www-amaya@w3c.org>
> files dont show ( all the files ) in the file selection dialog if
> you have a filename with a space character in it.

<humor> Then don't put a space character in the filename.</humor>

Seriously, web page names shouldn't have spaces in them.  If a page is on an
NT box, you can usually get to it in other (non-Amaya) browsers using an
escaped space (%20 I think); I haven't tried that in Amaya.  But it's a bad,
bad idea: unix don't like spaces, and some of your readers will be unix.

ptrourke@mediaone.net