amaya on win2k

From: Joseph M. Reagle Jr. <reagle@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 03:45:16 -0400 (EDT)
To: vatton@w3.org
cc: www-amaya@w3.org

I've been experiencing some oddness in Amaya on Win2k. The fuzzy problem
is Amaya tends to render content very oddly, munging two pages together,
or rendering the html as if it is missing chunks, but this might be a
problem with the ssh or jigsaw proxy I'm using ... The more substantive
problem is that Amaya for Windows has some built in paths (for the .ini
file) that no longer hold on Win2K. User files are kept in \Document and
Settings.