display problems

From: John Russell <ve3ll@rac.ca>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 10:36:44 -0400
To: www-amaya@w3.org

I am now testing with windows 98 and a full color / big screen / fast
processor package that overlooks problems with lower level config...

However there are still many display issues ....
   NOTE: examples at my site (see sig) are access.htm and
               mathsci.htm
[1] After scanning to bottom of document, scrolling up to top
    overscans on many docs ....

   NOTE: for following check color16.htm at my site
[2] Borders were requested but not drawn on table

[3] Centering was requested with div align="center"
     but chart not centered.

[4] HR  has a hook on the left edge ... Either the line
     isnt being drawn to correct thickness or first char isnt
     in right proportion to rest....

[5] Also I notice that images are not floated correctly although
     this is in the html 4 specification......

John Russell, VE3LL@RAC.CA
http://www.cgocable.net/~jrussel
Mystery readers may want to click on DOROTHYL