Unicode

From: P. T. Rourke <ptrourke@mediaone.net>
Date: Sat, 6 May 2000 22:23:21 -0400
To: <www-amaya@w3.org>
When trying to read a page with polytonic Greek ("extended" or classical
Greek), Amaya halts at about 98% of loading, displaying only the title in
the title bar at top, and a blank white page.  The page in question isn't on
the web, but if this is of interest to anyone on the Amaya team I'd be happy
to put it on the web for you to look at for a day or two.  I did put it
through tidy, and it came up ok, so I'm guessing that the Unicode
implementation is not yet present or incomplete.  Of course, I'm probably
just screwing up.

Patrick T. Rourke
ptrourke@mediaone.net