RE: Re: Amaya handling of Java script (fwd)

From: <s@m>
Date: Sat, 6 May 2000 14:30:51 +0100 (CET)
To: www-amaya@w3.org

								s@m

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 5 May 2000 20:21:22 -0400
From: Etienne Baranshamaje <Etienne@komera.com>
To: tn-sam@netcourrier.com
Subject: RE: Re: Amaya handling of Java script

Thanks. No I don't have a french keyboard (live in the US and work almost
exclusively in english). Will test and will let you know how it goes.
Etienne

=====================
Etienne Baranshamaje
Komera Corp.
301-9513441
http://www.komera.com

[Re: Amaya handling of Java script]
s@m <tn-sam@netcourrier.com> wrote on Fri, 5 May 2000 21:25:57 +0100 (CET)

irene said that the tab bug is fixed in the cvs tree.
you probably have a french keyboard like me. but i don't have problems
with the mouse and the return key (to be accurate, the return key
still behaves strangely sometimes) . i think you have to precise the exact
configuration you have.

								s@m