Amaya is great

From: Etienne Baranshamaje <Etienne@komera.com>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2000 12:29:16 -0400
To: www-amaya@w3.org
Hello Irene,
I am mostly working in a web based environement --constantly on the go--, the
ability to pick up a file from a website (url), edit and save it back right
there on the remote location without having to save it first on a local drive
is extremely useful.

I wonder though if there could not be some security risks for websites that
haven't put in place writing privileges on their sites a la ftp.

Outil superbe.

J'attends de recevoir vos commentaires sur mon message d'hier a propos de la
possibilite de reduire la taille de Amaya pour en faire un mini-browser.
Etienne

Etienne Baranshamaje
Komera Corp.
301-9513441