Some questions about Amaya

From: Carlos Ortega <c_ortega2000@yahoo.es>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 01:52:04 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-amaya@w3.org
Hello !!
I am computer science student and I am working on the
project of the possibilities of autoedition in the
WEB, concretely in the way of math theoremes edition.
I have made some WEB pages with AMAYA application but
the problem I have is that those pages are not
recognized by a normal navigator like Netscape or
I.Explorer, even with the last versions.
I do not know if it is necessary any pluggin or if
these navigators are not able to read these kind of
pages. I would like to know which are the
specifications of some marks of the AMAYA application
problem is that the normal navigators are not able to
read (translate) those marks.
I would like to know as well if it would be possible
to create CSS with math symbols (notation). I have
read something about this, but I do not have, in my
computer any file with the name of Amaya.css or the
css file extension.
I would appreciate if you could give me any infomation
about this subject or some references/addresses where
I can find the information. Thanks.
Best regards...