Amaya 3.1 (Win95) issues

From: Ulrich Windl <Ulrich.Windl@rz.uni-regensburg.de>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 08:16:39 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-amaya@w3.org
Hello,

I just installed the binary distribution for Amaya 3.1. I have two
issues so far:

1) All colors seem halftoned or dithered, even though I have 256
colors.

2) A <H2> element if followed by untagged text, e.g.
<h2>SAP</h2>Ablabla
renderes the first letter of the text (the "A") at the right end of
the same line as "SAP" if the window is wide enough. "wide enough" is
significantly wider than "SAP". However, making the window even wider
does not cause more letters to be displayed in the first line.

Regards,
Ulrich Windl