(unknown charset) Re: We have problem on AMAYA!

From: (unknown charset) Irene VATTON <Irene.Vatton@inrialpes.fr>
Date: Wed, 03 May 2000 09:46:48 +0200
To: (unknown charset) STEVEN.SHIOU 蕭舜陽 <STEVEN.SHIOU@DELTA.COM.TW>
cc: (unknown charset) www-amaya@w3.org

> 	Dear Sir,
>
> 	Very thank you to read this mail!
> 	We had a question on Amaya . Because we want to find a browser ,
> that can work on embedded-linux playform.
> 	So we find Amaya , and because it is open source code . But we don't
> know how to make clear the code and how
> 	to cut the module for only have browser function , not include edit
> HTML function. So please help us to find some
> 	solution . Thanks!
>
> 	Regards,
>
> 		Steven.Shiou

You know that Amaya is mainly an editor and it doesn't provide some browser
functions
like the support of Frames, Scripts, and the Mail.
Nevertheless if you want to cut editing functions in Amaya, you have:

1) to edit the file Amaya/amaya/EDITOR.A for removing menus New, Edit_,
StructTypes,
Types, Links, Style, Attributes_, Annotations_

2) change the makefile for removing all editing modules *edit.c, EDIT*.c,
UIcss.c, HTMLpresentation.c, and probably EDITORactions.c

3) perhaps you will have to move some functions from one module to another.