Re: We have problem on AMAYA!

From: Andrew Pam <xanni@glasswings.com.au>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 23:48:59 +1000
To: STEVEN.SHIOU ϶ <STEVEN.SHIOU@DELTA.COM.TW>
Cc: www-amaya@w3.org
On Tue, May 02, 2000 at 04:16:43AM -0400, STEVEN.SHIOU ϶ wrote:
> We had a question on Amaya. Because we want to find a browser, that can work
> on embedded-linux playform.  So we find Amaya, and because it is open source
> code. But we don't know how to make clear the code and how to cut the module
> for only have browser function, not include edit HTML function. So please
> help us to find some solution. Thanks!

I'm sure others will answer this also, but I think Amaya is not a good
selection since it is explicitly designed as an editor first and a browser
second.  You should probably be using Mozilla or Konqueror instead,
both of which are open source and are much better browsers than Amaya!

Hope that helps,
		*** Xanni ***
--
mailto:xanni@xanadu.net                         Andrew Pam