[www-amaya] <none>

Subject: Keyboard problems (cont.)

1. I found the solution: In /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/XF86Config replaced
RightAlt Meta with RightAlt Compose.
I also tried RightAlt ModeShift which resulted in RightAlt (Alt Gr)
having no effect. Maybe Amaya sets AltGr ModeShift, causing the
problem?
2. Any hint on how to fix the problem in Windows 98?
Olaf