Some question about adding "Thot Editor" to an application

From: T. Khajepoor <mirzaee@fararayaneh.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 12:20:55 +0430
To: <www-amaya@w3.org>
Dear Sir/Madam

I want add  "Thot Editor" to my application. My platform is windows 98 and
my c compiler is MS Visual c++ 6.
1- Must my project be "win32 application" or "win32 console application"? I
think it was "win32 console application". Is that right?
2- Do I add "LibThotEditor.lib"  and "application.h, document.h, tree.h,
content.h, attribute.h, reference.h, language.h, presentation.h, view.h,
selection.h, interface.h" and their related header files to my project?
3-Do I need to add some other library(such as libwww, ...) and other header
files to my application?

I am looking forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.

Best regards
T. Khajepoor