Re: Amaya browser - ports page?

From: Irene VATTON <Irene.Vatton@inrialpes.fr>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 09:55:06 +0200
To: marcus@appo.demon.co.uk
cc: www-amaya@w3.org

> Hi.
>
> Do you have a link for ports of Amaya to other platforms? Is anyone
> working on OS/2 or Beos ports?
>
> yours, Marcus.
> --
> Marcus, Aviva and Rhiannon at the 'Appo Site'
> Marcus: marcus@appo.demon.co.uk, marcus@mirrormill.com, ICQ:68231455
> Aviva: aviva@appo.demon.co.uk
> Rhiannon: rhiannon@appo.demon.co.uk

That's a good idea. I will add a port page that gives opportunity to download
Amaya versions for different platforms.
The better will be to receive the complete tar file. We will deliver the script
Amaya/batch/tarAmaya with the Amaya source files, so you could easily generate
this tar file.

We have a ftp incoming space where you will be able to store these tar files:
ftp ftp.inrialpes.fr
cd incoming/W3C