Amaya 3.0 weird behaviour

From: Karl-Michael Schneider <schneide@phil.uni-passau.de>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 18:57:38 +0200 (MET DST)
To: www-amaya@w3.org
I use Amaya 3.0 Linux binary. I did the following:

Typed http://www.tele.ch/tvmail/inhalt.htm then pressed return and loaded the
page (messed table layout, I get used to it).

Then clicked File->Open in new window...
Adress field contained above URL. Deleted tvmail/inhalt.htm and clicked on
confirm. Instead of the expected page, Amaya loads my home document, and I
have two! Address fields in the new Amaya window below the buttons. The first
contains the URL of my home document while the second one is empty. The stop
button remains black although loading is finished, and the text of all the
view commands in the Views menu is highlighted, so I can't open the views.

k.m.