3.0, minor problems

From: Hugh Sasse Staff Elec Eng <hgs@dmu.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 10:31:54 +0100 (BST)
I successfully built Amaya 3.0 from the sources on Solaris 2.5.1.
It comes up ok, that infinite loop has gone :-), and I am delighted
to see horizontal scrolling working.  I have one or two problems though.
The first of which is that I cannot see my cursor when I try to edit
things, in the main window or the structure window.  It used to be red,
I think.

I have found a couple of minor bugs in the graphical side of things,
when using large fonts and light on dark colours.  I thought the
easiest way to supply the details was to put them on

http://www.eng.dmu.ac.uk/~hgs/Amaya/index.html

which I have done.  My .thotrc file is there too.
I hope this is of some help to you.
	Thank you.
	Hugh
	hgs@dmu.ac.uk