RE: your bloatware

Uh, you might have avoided this by downloading the binary version.

If you think stylesheets are designed to make life more
complicated, you only demonstrate that you have no idea what
stylesheets are.

I suggest you hang around w3.org and you might learn something
about stylesheets and similar information overload technologies.

Thanks -

Jeff Rankin
mailto:jrankin@oneil.com
User Interface & Web technologies