multikey on Unix

Thank you for your response Irene.
I neglected to mention in my first communication, that i am actually using the Unix version of Amaya under the Linux OS. Sorry about that.

I had upgraded from version 2.2, in which 'ENABLE_MULTIKEY=no' had been pre-set. I wanted to bring the fact that this line is missing from the v2.4 .thorc file to your attention because the help file in v2.4 tells the user to change the "no" in this line to "yes". I thought this could possibly cause some confusion since the entry, 'ENABLE_MULTIKEY=' doesn't exist.

I find the multikey function to be extremely useful, since i compose documents in Italian and German aswell as English. For this, i would like to thank everyone who has contributed to building the Amaya program.

bon Noel
mark