wishlist: FTP and Mailto

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 09:22:29 -0500 (EST)
To: Amaya List <www-amaya@w3.org>
I would love to be able to use FTP methods, and be able to write a document
to a mailto: address (even if it only handed it to a gateway program).

It seems (just thinking about it) that it would be fairly easy to use the
libwww FTP functions to implement FTP support. I am not sure about mailto,
and haven't thought about being able to actually read mail yet.

--
Charles McCathieNevile    mailto:charles@w3.org    phone: +61 409 134 136
W3C Web Accessibility Initiative                    http://www.w3.org/WAI