Re: bug report or my misunderstanding

> I am using Amaya v2.2 on an iP100, 32MB RAM ...
> both the Win98 and the Linux versions have the following problem: when I
> try to display any page with the lang attribute of the <html> element set
> to "cs", all I can see is some ugly font, without any formatting (e.g.
> there is no difference between paragraph text and header text). When I
> change the value to "cz", everything is all right. But the code for the
> Czech language is "cs" - at least according to
> http://www.oasis-open.org/cover/iso639a.html

"cz" is not a valid language, so Amaya used Iso-Latin-1 charset and it
seemed OK for you.

With the 2.3 release you should display "cs" documents on Linux platforms
provided that you have fonts available to display Iso-Latin-2.
As Ramzi explained we're working on a real internationalized version of Amaya.