Re: Just tried it.

> Some general questions:
> - Any chance of a GPL version of Amaya? A good way to attract developers.

As Charles explained the W3C license is more than a GPL.

> - Does anyone use Amaya as their browser? I tried some complex sites and
> Amaya wasn't happy.

Amaya implements W3C recommendations and has some trouble with invalid
documents.

> - I noticed there aren't too many keyboard shortcuts. Is Amaya meant to
> follow User Agent and Authoring Tool guidelines?

It's quite easy to add or change keyboard shortcuts. Could you give a list of
keyboard shortcuts which are missing for you. We could add them in the next
release.