WebWasher, Amaya 2.2: Proxy Problem

From: Sebastian Horch <horch@fysik.dtu.dk>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 11:35:10 -0500 (EST)
To: www-amaya@w3.org
Does anyone of you use Amaya 2.2 with WebWasher and could explain to me
how to configure the proxy correctly?

I am using WebWasher under NT 4 and can't get Amaya to load anything
except for pages on my harddisk.  I have successfully configured
WebWasher so it runs with e.g. Netscape, but I just can't get Amaya to
work with it.

I have tried all kinds of configurations of Amaya's proxy, but it either
says "Cannot load <host>" or it says "Contacting localhost" and then
stops responding (localhost should be WebWasher's address).

Any help greatly appreciated

Sebastian Horch