inappropriate field sizes in "Open document" dialog box

From: <Bertrand.Ibrahim@cui.unige.ch>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 01:19:25 +0100
To: www-amaya@w3.org
Hi,

when I select the File/Open document... menu item while the current document
is a remote document, the "Directories" and "Files" lists are empty and
therefore are displayed with a minimal width. If I then type in the Address
field a local directory path and click on the "Filter" button, the
"Directories" and "Files" lists are updated to reflect the content of the
given directory, but their width remains the same as before, that is, minimal,
making them pretty much unusable (see image attached to this message).

This is with Amaya 2.2 for Solaris 2.5.

Peace,

Bertrand Ibrahim

amaya-open.gif