cannot open remote documents with Amaya 2.2 Solaris 2.5 + 2.6

From: <Bertrand.Ibrahim@cui.unige.ch>
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 1999 22:56:45 +0100
To: www-amaya@w3.org
With both Amaya 2.2 and 2.1, I am unable to open a remote document. I can
open a document on the local file system without any problem, but each time
I enter a complete URL in the address field of the File/OpenDocument dialog
box, I get "Cannot load http://..." at the bottom of the main window.
Amaya 1.4 and 1.3 used to work fine for me in that regard.

I should probably add that I am using precompiled binaries, and that my
machine is running Solaris 2.6. I tried both the Solaris 2.5 and Solaris 2.6
precompiled binaries.

Peace,

Bertrand Ibrahim.
Bertrand.Ibrahim@cui.unige.ch