Re: Use of Amaya

> Hi, I am creating an Internet set up CD for an Internet service provider. I want to know if I can include your free download software on the CD? Or is the software is under copyright for you to distribute only? Prompt reply would be much appreciated.
> Regards
> Sanjay

Of course you can include the Amaya code in your CD.
I guess our Copyright http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/copyright-software.htm
is clear.. You have the permission to use, copy, and modify Amaya and its
documentation, for any purpose and without fee or royalty.
You just have to mention its W3C origin.