From: Jennifer Beckham [mailto:jbeckham@acm.org]
Sent: Sunday, October 10, 1999 9:40 PM
To: www-amaya@w3.org
Subject: Re: Building Amaya under NT

I am having this same error.  However, I am using Visual C++ 5.0.

These are the steps I had to take:
1. Tried to compile the first C++ makefile
(../Windows/Compilers/Compilers.mak)
I got the error:
LINK : fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file "..\LibThotKernel.lib"
2. Compiled LibThotKernel.lib using its makefile
3. Compiled ../Windows/Compilers/Compilers.mak again with no error.
4. Executed the program from Visual C++
3. Opened the amaya.mkf in ../Windows/amaya .  Nothing showed up in the
Thot compiler window, but build was active.
4. Selected build from the File menu.
5. The error window appeared
    Build process aborted because of errors

What is going on here?  Has anyone else had this problem?

Thanks,
Jennifer