Re: Can't type anything in any address field.

Vincent-Olivier Arsenault wrote:

> I'm on linux / kde and it seems to work perfectly fine except that I'm
> unable to open location / document (when I type nothing happens except
> for some numbers who get # no matter what). I can type anything in the
> editing windows tough.
>
> What should I do?

First, try to release the Num Lock key.

Vincent

Vincent Quint                       INRIA Rhone-Alpes
W3C/INRIA                           ZIRST
e-mail: Vincent.Quint@w3.org        655 avenue de l'Europe
Tel.: +33 4 76 61 53 62             38330 Montbonnot St Martin
Fax:  +33 4 76 61 52 07             France