bug in AddEmptyCellInRow?

From: Ly, An <An.Ly@CAI.COM>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 13:07:49 -0400
To: www-amaya@w3c.org
Hi,

In AddEmptyCellInRow() in HTMLtable.c, if the `sibling' pointer is NULL, the
cell is not added and subsequently if it tries to add more cells (if more
columns are needed) in the next iteration in CheckAllRows(), the returned
new sibling is an uninitialized pointer which is then reinputted into the
function with potential to cause a crash.

I tried with 2.0 importing a row with some columns and a totally empty row,
and the table was not fixed. I think it did not crash because of the signal
handlers installed.

Is this assessment correct? If so, please add the fix to add the first cell
in the case where no sibling cell is available to start with.

-An