off-topic Re: Bug Report: Horizontal Scroll Bar

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 14:25:06 -0400 (EDT)
To: "Dennis G. Allard" <allard@oceanpark.com>
cc: yesmail@mail.com, www-amaya@w3.org
depends on your window manager. I presently use RedHat 6, which came with
Gnome and the enlightenment window manager, so I find the settings option in
the main Gnome menu, use the Gnome control center to play with my window
manager and use that to run the configuration tool for enlightenment. If I
read the documentation again I think there is a simpler way. I have also done
it using fvwm and aftersetp, but I forget exactly what I did.

Charles McCN

On Wed, 15 Sep 1999, Dennis G. Allard wrote:

  > (I use linux, which allows me to have a virtual desktop
  >  that is several screens across ...

  Cool.  How do you do configure that?  Curioius minds want
  to know.

  regards,
  Dennis

  --