Re: Bug Report: Horizontal Scroll Bar

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 10:27:52 -0400 (EDT)
To: Anne Onymous <yesmail@mail.com>
cc: www-amaya@w3.org
This is a known bug. I hope it gets fixed soon - it can be a real problem.

The only workaround I have is to make my window more than one screen wide -
which is not very good either. (I use linux, which allows me to have a
virtual desktop that is several screens across, but i believe windows will
let you make a window larger tha the screen size and move it back and forth
across the screen)

Charles McCN