Re: next version time frame

From: T Bruce Tober <octobersdad@reporters.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 09:09:07 +0100
To: Irene.Vatton@inrialpes.fr
Cc: John Russell <VE3LL@RAC.CA>, www-amaya@w3.org
In message <199909100653.IAA01361@tahiti.inrialpes.fr>,
Irene.Vatton@inrialpes.fr writes
>We're currently developing new Amaya functionalilies:
>- synchronized source views
>- a printing with CSS
>- profiles
>
>We don't think having all this stuff ready by the end of October.

Er, did you mean you expect to have it ready by end of October or not
have it ready by then?

tbt
|   New competition, commentary and fiction online now at *.* Magazine,    |
| New shorter address <http://www.star-dot-star.co.uk>. Competition prize  |
|  is Corel WordPerfect Office 2000 Enterprise or Professional Edition     |
| compliments of Corel. Due to technical difficulties, contest deadline is |
|extended |