help on character entity insertion

From: John Russell <VE3LL@RAC.CA>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 09:27:13 -0400
To: www-amaya@w3.org
I am trying to become familiar with Math capabilities of
Amaya so I set outto write the quadratic equation.....
How do I stick in a plus/minus sign ..... it isnt on the
math toolbar and there is no general one for doing
character entities....  searched help for sticking in
char entity but couldnt find ...... most of course are
handled by foreign character assignments but what
abt the plus/minus

john russell  VE3LL@RAC.CA

homepage: http://web.cgocable.net/~jrussel