bug report about localization.

From: <georgesk@boltz.univ-littoral.fr>
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 1999 05:38:07 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-amaya@w3.org
Cc: "J.C. Nowaczyk" <jcn@nordnet.fr>
I was told by J.C. Nowaczyk that there were some irritating bugs
inside Amaya, specially when he tried to use a french interface. The
dialog which does not work is reached via the menus
Special->Preferences->General...

This dialog does not manage the keyboard in a consistent way, and it
is impossible to type another language than the default en_US.

Is the french language taken in account ? and if so, how can we use it
? J.C. N. intends to use Amaya inside his classrooms because of its
ability to use math formulas.

G.K.

PS : if the reply is from INRIA, we can of course talk french.