Re: Amaya as a browser

From: scten <scten@winn.dhs.org>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 12:02:50 +0800
To: jose.kahan@w3.org
Thanks very much for your information. I've tried browse the web using Amaya. Basically, it's quite good. When I come
to those pages with Buttons, Textboxes, and Combo boxes, it seems that got some
problem. Amaya displays it incorrectly. For example, Textboxes, if the input
string is longer than the box length, the text will drop down to second line
and the box height will then become expanded. It's not quite normal in GUI methodology.
Others, like, when we click on the object (buttons, images, etc.), the
particular object will turn into 'select mode', a rectangle box around. What
would the most possible make this happen?

Regard,
Veren