New Keyboard file

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 19:09:13 -0400 (EDT)
To: Amaya List <www-amaya@w3.org>
Dear Amaya users,

I include here my linux keyboard file, which I have been using since release
2.1 came out in June. It extends the keyboard commands to cover most of the
menu items - there are a few types that are missing still.

There are a couple of keys which have been changed - search is shift-alt-%
(matches the query-replace key in emacs) and I ahve changed the bindings for
some of the Math keys to free up keys for more common functions.

I will try to come up with a similar set of windows bindings (matched where
possible to standard windows keys), document tham all, and check the changes
into the CVS tree.

Charles McCN