copy and paste between document

From: Jean Raymond Chauviere <Jean-Raymond.Chauviere@cetelem.fr>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 18:48:49 +0200
CC: www-amaya@w3.org
In one window I have my bookmark.html opened and in an other I'm writing
a doc.
When I copy a link from the bookmark document and paste it in the doc
I loose the link. I means that I get only the text of the link.
And I have about 150 link to copy and paste.
Have you a solution ?

--
Nur der kleine Geist hält Ordnung, das Genie beherrscht das Chaos.
Seuls les petits esprits aiment l'ordre, le génie maitrîse le chaos.