Re: ineffective Keyboard

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 10:51:24 -0400 (EDT)
To: Jean Raymond Chauviere <Jean-Raymond.Chauviere@cetelem.fr>
cc: www-amaya@w3.org
If you have the NumLock on the keyboard doesn't work. That's about my only
idea.

Charles McCN

On Mon, 23 Aug 1999, Jean Raymond Chauviere wrote:

  On a sun U5 with solaris 2.6, I compiled (with many efforts !).
  When I laumch amaya, every thing seems well. But in editor mode
  the keyboard is ineffective. Especially in dialog box.
  I tried to use the libraries I got with the binary distribution but got
  the same effect.

  Any ideas ?
  JRC